This position is located in the Enterprise Operations Center (EOC), Continuous Improvement Staff (CIS). The CIS is responsible for driving continual service and process improvement through data analysis and organizational alignment.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent of this position works under the general supervision of the Continuous Improvement Staff Chief. The Continuous Improvement Staff administers a comprehensive improvement program through development, measurement, analysis, process, technology, and culture for the EOC.
The incumbent will serve as a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst and will be responsible for identifying and reporting on metrics and quality of EOC services as a whole. The QA develops methods for quality improvement and tracks trends, reports and provides statistical analysis on data, and suggests strategies for short- term and long-term improvements.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the CIS Chief to develop and baseline the key performance indicators to provide insight into EOC operations and support.
- Proposing, planning, documenting, and implementing process improvement initiatives using continuous improvement approaches.
- Synthesizing and analyzing information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities and risks in regards to processes and process improvements using standard statistical techniques.
- Working with the CIS Chief to create and update the EOC Measurement Plan.
- Providing meaningful qualitative and quantitative reports, analysis, and evaluation to management including feedback on maximizing process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participating in the on-going development of data quality control, data collection, and reporting to enhance decision making capabilities, accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of performance data.
- Providing reports and analysis on service level performance.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/565074700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.