As a Contracting Specialist in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs and South and Central Asian Affairs, Executive Office Domestic Services Division (NEA-SCA/EX/DSD), the incumbent of this position is responsible for providing contract administration, procurement planning, and competitive market analysis, including serving as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR). If eligible, applicants to this announcement may be referred to other positions in other Bureaus/Offices in the Department.Learn more about this agency
- Performs the full range of contract administration responsibilities including: approves incremental funding, prepares rate and cost adjustments, coordinates time extensions, etc.
- Reviews and approves progress and final payments in a regularly updated invoice tracking spreadsheet; and closes out contracts.
- Resolves complex, high-dollar, and/or sensitive issues and reviews contractor performance.
- Prepares, processes, evaluates, and maintains contracts, including maintaining task order tracking spreadsheets.
- Performs COR functions in compliance with Department of State rules and regulations
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564792200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.