View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Human Capital, in Washington, DC.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Note: One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement. Applying to this announcement certifies that you give permission for DHS to share your application with others in DHS for similar positions.
- Coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative and management services essential to the operations of the office;
- Specialty areas include: management information systems, telecommunications, budget, finance, procurement, human resources, training, safety, logistics, property, space, records and files, printing and graphics, mail, travel, and office equipment;
- Advise management on assigned administrative matters;
- Conduct or participate in the evaluation of administrative programs, systems and methods and identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of these services at the local level; and
- Represent the office in dealings with vendors and organizations within the agency that have primary responsibility for these services
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564771200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.