About the Position: This position is located with the Commercial & Fiscal Law Branch of the Staff Judge Advocate Division on Fort Sam Houston, TX.Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized if it is determined to be in the best interest of the Government.
- Serves as the principal legal adviser to the IMCOM Senior Contracting Executive (SCE) and the Acquisition Directorate (AD), Headquarters, Installation Management Command, under the general supervision of the Staff Judge Advocate (SJA).
- Contributes to the formulation of acquisition and program strategy and structuring of source selection plans designed to affirm offers in major services acquisitions of the manner in which their proposals are to be evaluated by the Government.
- Supports the DA Procurement Integrity and Procurement Fraud programs within IMCOM.
- Reviews and provides legal advice on all matters involving the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA).
- Provides legal advice to the SCE and AD staff, on matters of DoD Standards of Conduct, federal ethics requirements, and the annual filing of individual financial disclosure forms by staffers required to file.
- Serves the SCE and AD staff in the exercise of independent judgment regarding federal fiscal and contracting funding issues, as well as the complex legal issues surrounding these subjects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564683900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.