This position is located in the Facilities Planning and Management Division (FPMD) of the Office of Facilities Support (OFS).Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Program Manager, you will:
- Staff, performs full range of supervisory and managerial duties, establishes goals, objectives, and plans for the division, identifies training needs, and determines and plans work to be executed by the staff.
- Responsible for fleet management and reporting requirements to the Department of Treasury and the General Services Administration. Submits vehicle lease requests to the Department of Treasury for authorization.
- Designated as the Property Management Officer. Responsible for personal property management and reporting requirements to the Department of Treasury and the General Services Administration.
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures for the Space Management Program to include all service requests for space changes, transfers, relocation or additions.
- Responsible for and maintains the Maintenance Planning and Management Information Systems and coordination of facility planning from the time work is received.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564669300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.