About the Position: This position is located at: United States Army Engineer, Louisville District with duty location of Louisville, Kentucky 40201.Learn more about this agency
Applicants can be selected at either the GS-05, GS-07, or GS-09 level. The target grade of this position is GS-09.
This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority for Recent Graduates.
- Utilizes Primavera software (or similar program) and their documentation to ensure data/document management for program and project controls in execution of planning, design, construction, environmental, real estate, and or civil works projects.
- Works with Project Managers and Project Delivery Teams to develop and maintain project schedules and budgets, and development of schedule/budget templates.
- Applies basic knowledge of established management concepts, principles, methods, and practices to assist with development and maintenance of project objectives, milestones, and budgets.
- Train district employees in program requirements associated with the Project Management Business Process (PMBP) and its related software (P2).
- Prepare reports and assessments/projections for use in budget execution, defense and preparation as well as support assessments.
- Track trends in resource usage and provides data to team members to evaluate District projects to ensure they are conducted within the capacity of the organization.
- Communicate to employees through personal contact, electronically, bulletins, and briefings.
Occasional travel - This position requires Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) less than 10% of the duty time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564624700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.