You will serve as a PROGRAM MANAGER in the Naval Systems Engineering Directorate, Cybersecurity - Afloat Systems of NAVSEA HQ FIELD SUPPORT.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for responsible for oversight of programmatic execution for developmental cybersecurity engineering projects related to Naval Control Systems, cybersecurity ranges, tools, and special initiatives funded by SEA 05Q.
- You will oversee the cybersecurity program initiatives for improving cybersecurity on Afloat systems.
- You will ensure initiatives are in compliance with DoD, SECNAV, OPNAV, and NAVSEA policies/guidelines.
- You will provide oversight for management of funds associated with efforts under SEA 05Q cognizance.
- You will provide oversight for execution and ongoing direction including guide performance of SEA 05Q funded efforts as well as efforts coordinated across the NAVSEA enterprise.
- You will be responsible for cost, schedule, and technical performance of multiple cybersecurity projects from inception through completion.
- You will ensure SEA 05Q invests and develops cybersecurity technology capabilities that meet the needs of the Fleet.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564560200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.