About the Position: This position is under the PEO Combat Support & Combat Service Support (PEO CS&CSS). The PEO CS&CSS mission is to enable Joint and Coalition Warfighters across today's and tomorrow's diverse mission requirements through effective life cycle management of the Army's Combat Support and Combat Service Support (CS&CSS) portfolio, employing solid facts and data to develop, produce, field, sustain, and integrate the right mobile, survivable, lethal, and affordable capabilities.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinating technical work for gap analyses, requirements definition, and capabilities development.
- Recommending policy and standards on matters pertaining to advanced technology in vehicle platforms to support cross domain solutions.
- Constructing test and evaluation strategies to address cybersecurity requirements and threat profiles.
- Reviewing test and evaluation issues to present technical assessment findings and recommendations at formal reviews.
- Analyzing independent evaluation plans and Information Technology (IT) products within a tactical system to define measurable outcomes.
- Reviewing iterative test and evaluation processes (i.e. cooperative vulnerability identification, adversarial assessment, and cyber kill chain methods) for prevention of cyber intrusions.
- Facilitating cyber network\enclave defenders through simulated or operational environments for hardware\software support activities.
- Formulating Cyber Security/Information Assurance policies, guidance and plans for a command level Cyber program.
- Reviewing risk assessments to analyze impact of potential vulnerabilities within a tactical environment.
- Developing procedures to generate and maintain required documentation (i.e. System Security Plan, Plan of Action and Milestones [POA and M], Continuous Monitoring Strategy and Security Assessment Plan, etc).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564465200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.