Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the National Risk Management Center (NRMC) is a risk-driven analysis and planning center focused on addressing significant risks to our national critical functions. NRMC works with partners to generate solutions to the most complex, strategic risks to infrastructure. To accomplish this mission, NRMC operates using a collaborative model that relies on close integration with Federal, SLTT, and private sector critical infrastructure partners across sectors.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing supervision to a team of data visualization and geospatial analysts in the area of analysis of spatial and non-spatial data,and geographic information systems.Typical work assignments include:
- Serving as a key resource on highly critical and complex data visualization program initiatives, performing visualization activities in operational areas such as collection, production, analysis and dissemination
- Planning work to be completed by subordinates and plans schedule for completion of work
- Analyzing physical and cyber critical infrastructure
- Creating, developing, and managing real-time situational awareness web maps, applications, and dashboards that support operations, planning, and decision making
- Generating custom data visualization products, charts, maps, and graphics based on requirements
- Developing innovative approaches utilizing structured and unstructured data to solve and visualize complex analytics for decision making
- Providing support to infrastructure prioritization, data management and risk analysis
- Analyzing the effectiveness and productivity of tools, processes and geospatial and data visualization programs and policies
- Providing technical advice to senior leadership on complex issues related to data visualization implementation
- Providing written and verbal communication to various technical and non-technical audiences
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 1 to 5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564448400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.