SummaryLearn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for handling general administrative duties. Typical work assignments include:
- Develops, devises, and analyzes internal administrative policies, procedures and management processes of the office through independent reviews, coordination with internal and external components, and preparation of special reports.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance in the areas of program effectiveness and efficiency for the Director.
- Attends meetings with top managers and provides assistance as required with explanations and or informs the team of substantive issues as it relates to the Director.
- Analyzes operation trends.
- Maintains overall control of the Director's schedule.
Occasional travel - You will be required to be away in a travel status for 1-5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564369100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.