This position is located in the Chief Information Officer Organization of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and serves as an Information Security Officer (ISM) managing the development and implementation of FDIC's Information Security Management Program within a Division/Office.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.Learn more about this agency
- Informs division management of risks and requirements based on impact analyses and changes to corporate policies and procedures that impact information security.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure that cybersecurity requirements are integrated into the business impact analysis (BIA) and continuity planning for that system and/or organization(s).
- Ensure the implementation of the risk management program including assessing system and application security levels; preparing privacy and security risk assessment reports; planning security requirements in new and enhanced systems; and supporting completion of security plans.
- Performs impact analyses of effect of information security on the division's business functions and practices.
- Promotes awareness and compliance with FDIC security and privacy policies and procedures, legal mandates, accepted audit recommendations, and annual corporate and application specific training.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564352700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.