This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will coordinate a variety of security issues with other commands, higher echelons, and external organizations to address cybersecurity requirements.
- You will evaluate the impact of new laws and guidance on current programs and systems and recommend changes to existing plans and policies to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- You will execute the administration of the Command Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Program.
- You will modify IT plans and policies to respond to changes in the command's business or mission requirements and processes or change in legislation or regulatory requirements.
- You will develop project documentation including statements of work, business case analyses, charter, scope, schedule, cost, risk, stakeholder and communication management plans.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564285000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.