This position is located within the Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, Deputy Commandant for Operations, Assistant Commandant for Intelligence, Intelligence Coordination Center (ICC), Intelligence Information Systems Processing Center, in Suitland, MD.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as an IT Cybersecurity Specialist (CUSTSPT) at the United States Coast Guard Intelligence Information Systems Processing Center. The position provides technical support to customers who need assistance utilizing client-level hardware and software in accordance with established or approved organizational process components (i.e., Master Incident Management Plan, when applicable).
Being a Coast Guard civilian makes you a valuable member of the Coast Guard team. Typical work assignments include:
- Providing administration and troubleshooting of hardware, software.
- Analyzing incident data for emerging trends.
- Developing and delivering technical training to educate others or meet customer needs.
- Administering accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting client-level computer system performance.
- Manage assigned IT projects to completion.
25% or less - 25% or less of travel is required..
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564279000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.