This Direct Hire recruitment is to fill positions based on a critical hiring need resulting from the outbreak and spread of the "Coronavirus Disease 2019" (COVID-19), which has caused a public health emergency. As such, all applicants who meet the OPM Public Health Program Specialist Series requirements and the minimum specialized experience qualifications stated in this announcement will be referred to hiring managers for further consideration.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Analyst, you will:
- Serve as a principal advisor in developing and formulating short and long-range public health program goals, objectives, and policies.
- Analyze public health policies, programs, and statistical standards to advise senior management on public health policies, operations, products, and services
- Research and evaluate key public health policies that are central to the bureau's or agency's mission.
- Conduct comprehensive research, review and analyses on a wide variety of public health-related management programs.
- Serve as an analyst with the responsibility for determining the effectiveness of public health programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564271500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.