This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will closely work with PEO EIS Leadership, APEO-E and PMWs assigned lead APMEs to develop and update processes to ensure that Programs and Systems meet emerging cybersecurity engineering and acquisition requirements.
- You will inform NAVWAR Cybersecurity Director of gaps, challenges, recommendations, and opportunities to support Navy?s holistic cybersecurity strategy.
- You will collaborate with the product and platform program offices on IA and cybersecurity matters and implement processes that support NAVWAR 5.0's C4I element certifications.
- You will required to regularly develop and present briefs to senior Navy personnel on the implementation and execution of cybersecurity initiatives and requirements for the Programs and Systems associated with the assigned PEO.
- You will serve as the Director of Cybersecurity for PEO Manpower, Logistics and Business Readiness and directly report to the NAVWAR CHENG Cybersecurity Director.
- You will participate in cross-SYSCOM IPTs that address mutual concerns of IA, cybersecurity and IA Technical Authority, and will liaison with cyber stakeholders (e.g., Commander Fleet Forces Command (FFC), Fleet Cyber Command).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564101300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.