As a Biologist (Bilingual - Spanish) you will perform scientific work involving studies of the functions, environmental response, biological activities, and/or processes of humans and animals, and their component parts.Learn more about this agency
- Perform various techniques to rapidly identify and characterize biological and/or other agents that cause a number of diseases.
- Determine study requirements, resources, equipment needs, etc.
- Identify methods and procedures to collect data, and conducts experiments and studies.
- Perform biological and related fields support work in various scientific and public health areas.
- Acquire and organize materials and information to carry out study procedures for assigned or solely developed projects.
- Provide training to students and other laboratory personnel.
- Make adjustments in methods and procedures as appropriate during the course of the studies or experiments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 5% Domestic and 5% International.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564094000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.