About the Position: This position is with the 63rd Readiness Division (DIV(R)), Area Maintenance Support Activity (AMSA) 85 located in Camp Parks, California.Learn more about this agency
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify and maintain a variety of construction, industrial, combat, tactical and power generation equipment such as bulldozers, graders, tractors, trucks, armored personnel carriers, tracked recovery vehicles and forklifts.
- Repair and replace components of the cooling, braking, exhaust, power train, or hydraulic systems on combat and tactical, automotive, and powered support equipment.
- Remove, adjust or replace defective or worn parts and components.
- Perform operational inspections and insure vehicles are properly serviced and repaired.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and services and minor body work.
- Assist higher graded repairers in the performance of more complex repairs such as removing, repairing or replacing major components such as engines, transmissions, differentials, steering boxes and fuel injection pumps.
- Operate motor vehicles to check work.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564093900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.