Incumbent will have responsibility for providing technical consultation and assistance to Federal, State, local and other health agencies concerning various complex epidemiology projects focused on influenza.Learn more about this agency
- Identify and analyze public health issues and their impact on influenza vaccine policies or scientific studies or surveys.
- Analyze study or project implementation procedures for improvement.
- Participate with scientists and program consultants both in various aspects of the study or survey design process.
- Provide advice and assistance in the development and implementation of procedures, methods and strategies for obtaining and using scientific data.
- Prepare papers and reports for presentation to professional groups and for publication in professional journals.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564036400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.