About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located with Headquarters, U.S. Army - Europe, Mission Support Element, Mission Command Support Division, G-6, Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Serves as a Cybersecurity Assessor to identify and minimize risk to the USAREUR mission.
- Responsible for assessing the security posture of classified and unclassified IS using a variety of manual and automated tools to ensure host monitoring, response, and remediation capabilities are up-to-date and effective.
- Performs assignments that involve providing specialized services or accomplishing projects which require application of a variety of techniques and methods to determine the best approach.
- Assesses performance and effectiveness of new or substantially modified systems.
- Monitors and tracks the status of unit maintained Plans of Action and Milestones (POA and M) to ensure timely remediation, validation of remediation actions, and/or escalation to leadership and the Authorizing Official (AO) when necessary.
Occasional travel - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564035100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.