See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for conceptual development and improvement of Web based logistics information dissemination systems as well as evaluation of existing DoD logistics information dissemination systems and procedures.
- Develops and implements approved plans, objectives, policies, procedures, and guidance required to ensure the Agency's websites are in compliance with those of DOD and DLA.
- Incumbent utilizes such Web design software as Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Front Page, XCode, Eclipse , Apple development tools.
- Incumbent ensures sites and applications implemented via the Web and mobile devices have the standard DLA design and are compliant with DOD/DLA policy.
- Conducts periodic process/product quality assurance assessments/reviews in accordance with the DLA policy and the Internet and Web Development Oversight.
- Reviews code, tests, debugs and runs the computer software developed in response to user requests.
- Designs, develops, and modifies applications software using Swift, Xamarin, Java, and ASP.NET utilizing C#.
- Establishes tracking system to monitor and display critical steps for all major program enhancement projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564021000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.