This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in Supervision/Management Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA DBC/CYBER DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE .
- Oversees and manages the mission support functions within ID6. Responsible for budget and financials controls for the Cyber Situational Awareness and NetOps Portfolio
- Works with the offices of the Infrastructure Development Executive and Development Business Center Executive ID to establish program goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Oversees multiple projects executed by subordinate project or team leaders.
- Supervises other financial analysts, CORs, and mission support function areas.
- Promotes interoperability, integration, systems compatibility and connectivity. Incumbent exercises delegated authority to commit the ID to courses of action on projects and programs for which the incumbent is responsible.
- Recommends methods for improving the efficiency of the financial portfolio within ID6.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563931600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.