This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
Winchester, a city of 30,000, is located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley 70 miles northwest of Washington,
Visit the US Army Corps of Engineers, Middle East District website at the link here.
- Serve as an IT Specialist (information Security) and the Communication Security (COMSEC) Custodian for the Transatlantic Division/Middle East District.
- Advise the Chief of Information Management on requirements for COMSEC facility hardware, maintenance, and other technician matters.
- Serve as the Principal Advisor on COMSEC matters.
- Review forms, logs, and reports for content, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Establish preventive/demand maintenance and troubleshooting methods.
- Develop and prepare drawings and diagrams of systems and interconnecting circuitry.
25% or less - The business travel requirement is 25% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563886400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.