SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing record's issues related to CISA programs and the application of the appropriate policies in accordance with federal records management laws, regulations and policies. Typical work assignments include:
- Providing guidance on the adequacy of documentation and creation and management of agency records.
- Researching and analyzing policy concepts and issues and best practices, routinely consulting with other organizations on Federal records management issues in order to recommend and/or develop new approaches to complex problems.
- Promoting effective business practices and innovative measures to increase the efficiency and support to leadership.
- Ensuring the coordination with agency program managers to ensure records creation.
- Providing technical and administrative support necessary for accomplishing the work of the office.
25% or less - You may will be required to be away from home in a travel status 1-5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563866300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.