As a Contract Specialist, you will meet customer needs through professional placement of Government contracts in Southwest Supply and Acquisition Center (SSAC).
Location of position:
819 Taylor St., Fort Worth, TX Or 77 Forsyth SW Atlanta, GA
This office provides leadership and overall executive and program direction to ensure the mission and responsibilities of FAS are effectively carried out.
We are currently filling two vacancies, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.Learn more about this agency
Major duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates technical submissions, bids, or offers for responsiveness to the solicitation;
- Performs the full range of post-award functions;
- Negotiates modifications, determining contract cost changes, price adjustments, progress, partial and final payments;
- Executes modifications and supplemental agreements; and
- Serves as a warranted contracting officer, required to obtain and/or maintain a warrant.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required up to 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563769600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.