This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Field Organization, Southeast Area, Southeast Watershed Research Unit,with one vacancy in Tifton, Georgia.Learn more about this agency
- Assists in one or more phases of a soil research project by performing a variety of standardized or routine duties, in a laboratory or field environment, common to the assigned area of work.
- Keeps detailed records of experimental data.
- Records instrument readings, collects soil samples, and takes measurements.
- Tabulates, statistically analyzes and summarizes data using personal computers and software packages.
- Assists in analyses of soil samples using automated instrumentation
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563765400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.