The primary purpose of this position is to carry out public health policy, planning, and evaluation activities in an organizational unit at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Analyst (Policy and Issues Management), you will:
- Provide leadership, direction, and management for the organization in the development and maintenance of initiatives to advance the mission of the Division.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate national and international progress on issues related to public health.
- Conduct extensive research including reviewing data from public health and other sources.
- Develop projects to identify, review, and analyze complex and highly visible actions such as public health legislation, executive directives, Departmental policy issuances, voluntary changes in practice by influential organizations or groups.
- Develop reports or presentations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel at least 5% domestically for this position
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563684700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.