This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA JHFQ-DODIN/JH.
- Coordinates, directs, develops, and administers program planning and procedures and implements regulations to provide for a comprehensive execution of Command-wide protocol policy.
- Directs the continuous review of programs to measure and evaluate program accomplishments, effectiveness and compliance with Command policies, rules and regulations.
- Provides policies and guidance to insure the attainment of the established objectives of the office that includes addressing a broad range of interests and needs of JFHQ-DODIN.
- Monitors operations and assures protocol services and activities are efficiently maintained, operated and controlled for JFHQ-DODIN.
- Coordinates with the CoS, appropriate J- Dirs, and DISA to arrange for entertainment and photographic/media coverage.
- Manages the planning, coordination and execution of all protocol aspects of visits of high ranking US and foreign dignitaries.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563637800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.