See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Provide legal services related to DLA Troop Support's acquisition mission to the Commander
- Requires professional competence in providing legal and policy advice in one or more assigned areas including: Government Contracts and Fiscal Law, Contract Litigation and Appeals, Civilian Personnel...,
- ....Fraud, Operation and Administration of the Center, Ethics Program, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Administrative Corporate Procedures and Policy, or others as applicable
- Provides legal advice to management and operating officials to ensure actions taken are in accordance with governing laws, regulations and policies, and to prevent the development of litigation and other legal problems.
- Responsible to develop and analyze facts for conventional types of legal cases or problems which can typically be resolved using recognized legal techniques and applying historical and current knowledge.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563568100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.