The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, preservation, protection, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD), as well as federal and industry partners. DTIC provides leading edge information services and analysis products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a project manager supporting the program and decision making information needs of managers; performs qualitative and quantitative program analysis in accordance with federal system acquisition procedures
- Provides subject matter knowledge, and applies this expertise to evaluating and analyzing the effectiveness of specific organizational functions in the context of their information requirements.
- Develops and implements project plans including cost and schedule information, for executive, management and decision support information systems which implement the most effective business and management practices.
- Utilizes acquisition lifecycle management tool(s) in accordance with Agile Framework
- Represents DTIC at conferences, seminars, and meetings
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563560700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.