The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area of Ft Stewart, GA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at MWR Bldg. 443, Ft Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional/personal references on your resume.
- Organizes, plans, and evaluate community programs that reflect community interests. Works in executing community-wide recreation events, programs and services to meet the diversified needs of the community.
- Develops and plans publicity using installation media. Recommends items if supplies, materials, prizes, decorations, refreshments, and equipment needed for program functions.
- Assists with training new personnel.
- Assures that proper security measures are taken to safeguard monies, property, equipment and facility.
- Assists with other recreation programs in the Recreation Center as needed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563553700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.