This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for mentoring branch employees, recruiting for new talent, and providing leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of advanced computational electromagnetic techniques.
- You will assemble a project team of supporting personnel to assist in experimental research.
- You will be responsible, as the project lead, for distributing and balancing the project workload, instructing the employees on specific tasks, and overseeing the status and progress of the work.
- You will be responsible for keeping the Branch Head and sponsors informed of progress on projects.
- You will provide technical support and advice to the Branch Head and Division Superintendent on branch and division technical problems and in interacting with senior members of the division in assessing the technical validity of problem solutions.
- You will provide expert consulting services in the areas of electromagnetic scattering, computational methods, and computer software development to division personnel.
- You will assist the branch in obtaining new research programs.
- You will be performing as the principal investigator on research problems requiring knowledge and experience with developing numerical techniques for the solution of electromagnetic radiation and scattering problems.
- You will be responsible for exploring new research opportunities supporting the branch and division missions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563532500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.