This position is located in the Information Technology Division within the Department of Finance and Administration (A&F), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-14, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 3b which is generally equal to GS-14.
- Manages specific IT/software products being planned, implemented, or deployed by the agency;
- Serves in the product owner role on Agile/Scrum development teams and/or COTS implementations within OCIO, and acts as a liaison between business sponsors of significant IT programs and technical development teams;
- Develops and maintains medium and long-term strategies for MCC-developed IT products; maintains and refines sets of business requirements for the products being managed and will set priorities for development teams on a regular basis; and works across the agency at mid to senior leadership levels to establish overall IT system strategy, long-term and near-term plans and priorities, including specific task statements, budgets, skillset profiles and schedules;
- Coordinates with others on the strategic acquisition of software packages, components, or other products required to support the overall product development process; and develops and maintains a complete understanding of the subject matter relevant to the product under management, e.g. business processes, federal mandates, agency policy, etc.;
- Serves as a technical resource on system design and functionality for the technical development team; responsible for quality control on products under their direction; and
- Monitors software quality as measured by usability, performance, reliability, and end-user adoption; and design and execute user acceptance testing, end-user satisfaction surveys, and design and execute programs to promote product adoption.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563439300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.