About the Position: Army Public Health Center mission is to promote and prevent disease, injury and disability of Soldiers, military retirees, their Families and Department of the Army Civilian Employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary services for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions. This position serves in a staff capacity within the Quality Safety, and Regulatory Compliance Office.Learn more about this agency
- GS-11 Responsible for reviewing ongoing processes along with process documentation and technical criteria to determine compliance with quality system requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining quality records to support the quality system and generate updates of these records as required.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of quality system supporting documents such as protocols, standard operating procedures, quality plans/manuals, and record keeping systems.
- Responsible for assisting with audits to determine degree of compliance with quality system requirements.
- GS-12 Responsible for conducting system, phase and method audits as well as quality system assessments to determine degree of compliance with policy, accreditation requirements, regulations and quality system requirements.
- Responsible for developing quality assurance criteria for evaluating analytical chemistry and toxicology work performed in the organization.
- Responsible for developing criteria and methods for evaluating organizational accomplishments and trends, and recommending changes in program organization and emphasis.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring quality system requirements for Army Public Health Center Laboratory and Toxicology Directorates to include sampling and analytical procedures and technology base programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563439000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.