This position is located in Human Capital Management (HCM), Office of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM). The Incumbent is responsible for providing operational, administrative and technical support. Applying a variety of analytical and evaluative knowledge and skills to projects within the organization.Learn more about this agency
This is a bargaining unit position
Promotion Potential: The selectee may be promoted to the full performance level without further competition when all regulatory, qualification, and performance requirements are met. Selection at a lower grade level does not guarantee promotion to the full performance level.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Virtual: Not Available
Position Description/PD#: Management & Program Analyst/PD17191-A/17192-A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: Work is typically performed in an adequately lighted and climate-controlled office. Work may require occasional travel.
This position involves a multi-grade career ladder. The major duties listed below represent the full performance level of GS-12. At the GS-11 grade level, you will perform assignments of a more limited scope and with less independence. You will progressively acquire the background necessary to perform at the full performance level of GS-12. Promotion is at the discretion of the supervisor and is contingent upon satisfactory performance, availability of higher level work, and availability of funds. Promotion is not guaranteed and no promise of promotion is implied.
- Develops concise recommendations for programs and the projected impact upon agency resources for program officials, managers, and supervisors.
- Researches, investigates, and conducts comprehensive studies relating to the effectiveness and efficiency of major administrative and personnel management operations.
- Develops workforce planning reports and identifies best practice or benchmarks to determine the most effective work levels, workloads, and resources for efficient workforce functioning.
- Develops plans and provides recommendations for policies and standardization of processes across the organization.
- Designs and updates briefings and other presentations supporting assigned program reviews and other administrative assessments supporting senior executive program goals and priorities.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563416900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.