The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Club Stewart, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Works under general supervision. Supervisor is available to provide information or decisions regarding problems that may arise during work. Overall work operations are reviewed for status and progress, quality, and guest satisfaction.
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways, and other areas. Sweeps, mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment.
- Operates industrial equipment to clean rugs, drapes, etc. Performs routine maintenance of equipment.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilet facilities. Cleans, and dusts assigned areas. Empties trash.
- Washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures using ladders, scaffolds and safety belt. Moves heavy furniture. Maintains stock of room and cleaning supplies to perform assigned duties.
- Works independently under general supervision to accomplish assigned work.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs. Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment. Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563363200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.