The Program Support Assistant is the focal point of the support staff for Anesthesiology. Program Support Assistant maintains programs that support local, regional and national directives, missions, and goals. This position reports directly to the Anesthesiology Service Program Specialist who provides broad administrative direction and outlines general objectives, priorities and mission concepts.Learn more about this agency
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform work related to program short and long term goals.
- Develop workflow charts and graphs, and internal mechanisms for trending and reporting data, workflow efficiency, and program development.
- Implement methods to improve accuracy, adequacy or timeliness of information, and systems for disseminating information.
- Proficient in the use of data retrieval systems, i.e., VSSC, Pyramid and other systems.
- Perform a wide range of personnel administrative and programmatic functions interfacing with payroll, human resources, IT, education and quality management.
- Work closely with Human Resources Service to submit recruitment, staffing and reporting requirements.
- Perform duties of service level Learning Management System Administrator for the Talent Management System (TMS).
- Performs daily timekeeping duties.
- Reviews documents and reports for errors, omissions, and inconsistencies and ensures data entry is complete and accurate.
- Uses independent judgment to determine, suggest or implement modifications to methods and procedures that significantly or consistently affect the accomplishment of the mission of the service line.
Compressed/Flexible: Not Available
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Support Assistant (Anesthesia)/PD07869A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563342300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.