The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at CYS Base, Bldg. 443, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Provides program oversight and accountability for the performance of providers and the safety and well being of children IAW DOD, Army and local policies and standards.
- Ensures providers meet ratio and group size requirements and children are appropriately supervised at all times. Develops policies, procedures and SOPs to support program goals.
- Actively recruits, screens, and certifies qualified on- and off-post providers. Takes steps to ensure unauthorized care does not occur. Oversees and evaluates providers based on established performance standards.
- Monitors on-post providers progress through Provisional and Fully Certified status IAW DA Guidelines.
- Supervises Child Development Home employees as required. May recruit and hire qualified personnel using Army CYS standard position descriptions.
- Oversees food service program for all FCC homes, regardless of USDA sponsorship. Ensures compliance with all applicable Army and USDA food program policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains an active program of parental involvement, providing parent education opportunities and encouraging parent observation and participation.
- Ensures nutritionally balanced meals and/or snacks are provided. Maintains documentation and record keeping of all food service related activities. Assists CYS Food Service Program Manager in conducting required home nutrition inspection.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563306900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.