This position is an Nurse (ER), Division of Nursing, with locations at the Cass Lake Service Unit, Cass Lake, MN. This position reports to the Director of Nursing.Learn more about this agency
- Provide comprehensive emergency room nursing care to patients.
- Recognize life-threatening conditions that require immediate attention.
- Operate and monitor specialized equipment such as resuscitation units, cardiac monitors, ventilators, defibrillators, pulse oximeter, infusion pumps, IVACs, and warning devices.
- In absence of supervisor, accept professional and administrative responsibilities.
- Document observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures administered, and status of coordinated actives between nursing and other professional disciplines utilizing record system.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563234400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.