You will serve as an HR Specialist of the Director Mission Support, the Executive Director and the CNR for matters related to Human Capital Strategy, Total Force and Talent Management of OFFICE OF NAVAL RESEARCH. You will provide human resources management and talent management services for ONR HQ, field offices, ONR Global, PMR-51, and other offices asLearn more about this agency
- You will provide expert advice, guidance, and recommendations to the DCHR/HRD, senior ONR managers, the Executive Resources Board, and the Performance Review Board, as necessary, on all matters relating to SES program management.
- You will review and analyze needs of ONR, as well as procedures and policies at similar activities.
- You will conduct studies, trend analysis, and research at the direction of the Executive Resources Board (ERB) and presents findings and recommendations for their decision-making processes.
- You will manage and coordinates the submission of SES personnel actions, as necessary, to the ERB, the DASN and OPM.
- You will ensure that extensive and changing requirements are met by reviewing the content of all SES personnel actions and consulting with senior level command managers on specific issues as necessary to resolve problems.
- You will provide advice on all aspects of SES performance management, including standards development, performance evaluations, employee counseling, corrective action, and other aspects of performance management.
- You will determine methods to assess effectiveness of the SES Program and set criteria to measure accomplishments as well as evaluate existing program and policy requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563158900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.