This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Provide technical advice in the planning, implementation, operation, upgrade and maintenance of account management and applications for both classified and unclassified environments.
- Plan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware and applications software.
- Develop standards and procedures in association with Privileged User Access Management (PUAM) inspection efforts.
- Prepare and present cogent and cohesive analyses and briefings advising DoD and DISA management leadership on new technological developments, techniques, and enhancements that result in increased time and cost efficiencies.
- Evaluate and recommend selection of new system diagnostic tools.
- Manage the installation of software and hardware, system fixes, updates and enhancements.
- Install and configure commercial off-the-shelf applications and software/hardware enhancement products.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563040100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.