If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 20-HUD-643-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Enforcement Analyst, you will:
- Performs programmatic, managerial, and supervisory functions, and is responsible for directly overseeing analysts and contractors who evaluate extremely troubled or complex projects.
- Provide performance oversight, compliance assurance and technical assistance to contractors and other Enforcement Center staff working on Housing projects under the jurisdiction of the Enforcement Center.
- Carry out personnel and project management responsibilities for a staff of financial and enforcement analysts.
- Provide quality control for on-site reviews, audits and surveys of operations to determine compliance with contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and personal administrative information.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562906200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.