This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Program Operations and Local Engagement, Regional Local Engagement and Administration Group.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Program Manager, GS-0340-15, you will serve as the senior CMS official in the regional office, lead and coordinate local external engagement efforts with all stakeholders and customers.
- Direct the work of a team of multi-disciplinary professionals that require backgrounds in disciplines such as public health, health insurance, public policy, medical billing, health IT, or communications.
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate space and facility operations for all staff assigned to the RO regardless of component.
- Serve as CMS' primary official in a regional area (typically composed of several states) for requests for information, media interviews and coordination with other CMS components.
- Develop and foster collaborative partnerships and engagement opportunities with stakeholders that enhance policy, operations, and other enterprise interests/initiatives designed to enhance health care quality, value, and access to coverage.
- Develop and set the internal agenda/strategy and plan for building and assuring external public campaign operations and messaging for various outreach and awareness campaigns at the regional and local levels.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562905400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.