This position is located in the United States (U.S.) Mint, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Human Capital Directorate, Human Resources West Point Branch.
If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 20-MINT-189-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
As a Human Resources Officer, you will:
- Plan, develop, and implement a comprehensive personnel management program designed to meet the unique requirements of the United States Mint.
- Provide authoritative advice and innovative direction on all aspects of human resources management, including personnel and administrative management; organization development; position management; strategic planning, especially in the areas of outreach and recruitment strategies; labor and employee relations, and performance management.
- Provide management advisory services on developing performance work plans, conducting performance appraisals, granting incentive awards, developing new organization structures, and employee assistance programs.
- Provide advisory services to management officials regarding informal and formal grievance procedures.
- Serve as a key member of the management team, participating in the development of intermediate and long-range plans to meet the mission of the organization.
Occasional travel - 1-5 nights per month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562714400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.