The Program Analyst position is located at the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center, within the Interior Design department of the Engineering Service. The Program Analyst performs analytical and evaluative work of programmatic aspects of Interior Design operations and management.Learn more about this agency
The Program Analyst position coordinates regulatory compliance, performance improvement and service level record keeping within the Interior Design department of the Engineering Service. The incumbent manages the flow of all statistics, data and correspondence within Interior Design and coordinates with the Accounting Technician to manage the Interior Design budget and associated Fund Control Points.
- Monitor and measure Interior Design compliance activities, processes and systems to identify trends.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance, performance, quality and safety data to assist in identifying improvement processes within Interior Design.
- Plan, implement and evaluate strategies to manage compliance with all federal, state and accrediting body regulatory requirements for Interior Design related programs.
- Develop reporting procedures, sampling techniques, and measurements at various points in the process to identify problem areas or inherent weaknesses in work processes, procedures, information systems and content.
- Use standard qualitative and quantitative measurement techniques to report on status of discrete subject areas.
- Apply fact-finding, investigative techniques, and critical thinking skills to identify, analyze and recommend solutions to problems.
- Observe compliance and management processes for evidence of reliability and timeliness.
- Serve as an assistant and consultant for Interior Design performance improvement and service level record keeping.
- Organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Coordinate and manage Interior Design program policies, documentation, correspondence, data management and record keeping.
- Act as a principal contributor on Interior Design team-based projects or coordinate a team project and provide oversight and direction.
- Utilize computer applications and systems to collect, organize and present data and create reports, spreadsheets and data files.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- Organize and deliver written briefings to supervisors and program managers and other management officials to foster understanding and acceptance of Interior Design processes and improvements.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Analyst/PD60311-0
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. May require travel to Rural Clinics.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562674000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.