About the Position: This position is located in the Department of Nursing, Family Practice Services, Fort Irwin, California.Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Perform independent, comprehensive telephone and clinical triaging to establish priorities for patient care.
- Screen patient chart and make psychosocial assessment to determine health care needs.
- Recognize and record in patients? chart changes in condition, abnormal test results, symptoms, or the need for follow-up care.
- Assist health care providers with examinations and procedures.
- Instruct patients on medication, maintenance of health and wellness, and self-care.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of educational activities ensuring nursing staff competencies are evaluated, maintained, and documented.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562560600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.