See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Provides Enterprise level support for Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced Tier 3 knowledge in supporting Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Office 365 Exchange online.
- Advanced knowledge in administering and supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provides technical guidance, analysis, advice, and troubleshooting / problem resolution on a wide range of operational problems (cont.)
- (cont.) involving enterprise IT services that impact enterprise operations in support of Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Isolates, identifies, analyzes and resolve hardware, software and/or communications problems with Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, or Exchange.
- Research, document, and apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) or other mandated security configuration changes to Windows operating systems (cont.)
- (cont.) OR applications to meet security compliance in support of Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, Microsoft Azure AD, or Microsoft Exchange.
- The ability to create whitepapers, technical reports, technical evaluations, technical documentation, and summary reports of findings related to Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, or Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of PowerShell, PowerShell for Exchange or PowerShell for Active Directory.
- Participates in planning, designing, conducting and evaluating the results of feasibility and performance studies and environmental tests of next generation of assigned products (cont.)
- (cont.) for enterprise implementation that directly supports or integrates into Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, or Microsoft Azure.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562402500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.