The primary purpose of this position is: as an Air Reserve Technician (ART) to gain experience and training to become a qualified Navigator in the unit type aircraft. Position also accomplishes a variety of administration duties related to flight/mission accomplishment such as scheduling, AFRC operational training, and mission management. Upon completion of training requirements, satisfaction of time-in-grade requirements the incumbent may be noncompetitively promoted to the grade level of GS-11Learn more about this agency
- GS-09: Under guidance and assistance of the aircraft commander/flight instructor and in the role of a Navigator, assists in the operation of aircraft in order to gain the experience needed to become a qualified Navigator in unit type aircraft.
- GS-09: Participates in discussions, meetings or serves on panels or committees regarding unit aircraft and flying mission.
- GS-09: Performs and assists with other flight related duties supporting the accomplishment of the unit operational and training mission.
- GS-11: Operates aircraft as a fully qualified, mission-ready Navigator in unit type aircraft.
- GS-11: Represents the unit by participating in discussions, meetings or serves on panels or committees regarding unit aircraft and flying mission.
- GS-11: Performs other flight related duties supporting the accomplishment of the unit operational and training mission
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562367300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.