This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Defining and executing the total breadth of network operations to ensure continuous availability and accessibility of the organization?s Local Area network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Developing and implementing complex configuration management plans.
- Leading major network projects to include re-establishing connectivity, accommodating disabled employees, and implementing telecommunications support activities.
- Analyzing business needs and practices in order to define customer requirements for new or modified systems.
- Monitoring network to ensure optimum performance.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network problems.
- Ensuring rigorous application of information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562350500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.