The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Club Stewart, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Responsible for providing operational support to activities who provides support to customers in various scheduled events and functions. Performs duties alone or as a member of a work crew.
- Responsible for conference room configuration (organizing tables, chairs, audio/video equipment from storage to actual setup) in accordance with established special event orders and breakdown/proper storage of this equipment in an organized manner.
- Loads and unloads equipment and furniture, moves materials using hand trucks or dollies; stacks and arranges for storage. Moves heavy items of furniture and office equipment as required for the applicable conference/meeting set up.
- Cleans work area such as carpets, etc. Cleans floors using heavy industrial-powered equipment. Adjusts, cleans, dusts and inserts batteries, etc,. in equipment. Washes and replaces conference room fixtures using ladders.
- Uses chemicals and cleaning solutions. Maintains stock of cleaning materials. Notifies supervisor when additional materials are needed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562234200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.