This National Guard position is for a ITSPEC (PLCYPLN) (Title 32), Position Description Number D2172P01 and is part of the UT 151 Communications Flight, National Guard. The selecting supervisor is Capt Adam Barley. This vacancy is open statewide.Learn more about this agency
Duties: This is not an all-inclusive list
- Evaluates existing systems and capabilities and initiates feasibility studies to determine ways and means necessary to enhance mission performance.
- Evaluates the impact emerging technology will have on organization capabilities, customer needs, and mission readiness, while considering the organization's resources.
- Develops short and long range plans designed to meet changing IT needs of the organization.
- Interprets a variety of technical requirements making independent judgments to determine organizational compliance with applicable instructions, procedures and practices.
- Continually assesses policy needs and interprets broad DoD, AF, and other higher headquarters guidance and applies it through development of policies for the area of responsibility.
- Evaluates mission effectiveness, using standardized and locally developed evaluation programs and processes.
- Collectively evaluates management effectiveness, performance and technical proficiency of assigned personnel, equipment, and systems condition.
- Advises supervisors and managers on the evaluation of programs, policies, regulatory requirements, and procedures.
- Develops process, management, administrative and technical evaluation plans for implementation.
- Prepares and maintains files and publications IAW current directives to include both paper and electronic media.
- Coordinates with HHQ elements, Program Management Offices, Specific System/Hardware Support Elements, OEM Vendors and Vendor Contracted support facilities for issue resolution.
- Develops, implements and maintains work center training programs.
- Adheres to management control plan requirements by conducting self inspection and staff assistance visits.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562183200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.